In this online course series, we will demonstrate how accurate pressure mapping data is applied in the field of bike fitting and cycling optimization. You will learn how gebioMized systems work and how the information about pressure distribution, stability, weight distribution and force application validate your fit decisions.
In 5 online sessions, you learn about a professional workflow and which information concerning the interaction of cyclist and bike you obtain with this kind of measuring technology. We present various real world bike fitting cases to highlight the heart and soul software GP Bike (Saddle Pressure Mapping) of cycling analysis.
This online education series is created with an application-oriented approach. We will show the benefits of gebioMized pressure mapping in practical bike fitting issues and enables a well-founded contact point analysis, so that the participant receives an Contact Point Biomechnanics Level 1 certificate after passing the exam.
- Biomechanics & professional workflow for bike fitters
- Setting up a bike and professional contact point management (saddle & cleats)
- Stability analysis
- Triathlon-specific contact point and stability analysis
- Bike fitting business opportunities
- Bike fitters
- Orthopedic technician / shoe technician
- Sports scientists
- Cycling & triathlon coaches
- Cycling retailers
Online course structure:
- 5 online course sessions à 60 minutes + online CPB level 1 certification test
- Dates: Just on-demand available
Upon successful completion of the ISCO Online Series ”Contact Point Biomechanics” participants reach an certification.