Saddle pressure mapping
Fields of application
- Analysis of the fitting saddle model for each rider
- Analysis of the optimal saddle position (fast and exactly)
- Transparent solution for the contact point saddle in a professional bikefitting
- Customization of an individual saddle
- In- & outdoor applicable
By using the measurement system ‘GP Manager’ it is possible to analyze the individual saddle pressure. This system is comprised of a thin and flexible film upon which 64 sensors have been positioned. The data are wirelessly transmitted to the PC or Laptop, which makes both indoor and outdoor measurements possible.
The film is applied on the saddle and the cyclist may position himself on it without changing his riding style. In this manner the pressure distribution on the saddle can be measured static as well as dynamic, i.e. while cycling. Using a colour scale the pressure distribution in the different saddle areas is displayed graphically.
- Measurement of the pressure distribution in different seating and handle bar positions
- Comparison of different saddle types
- Displaying of the results though a colour code or a 3-D pressure chart
- Features to analyze asymmetries and phases of loading
- Colour printed report (including pressure values and the saddle’s positioning)
A complete, color report is produced including:
- Mean pressure across the saddle
- Front and rear saddle pressure (pubic bone v’s sit bone)
- Max pressure values and their location on the saddle
- Left and right side pressure comparison
- Center of movement and pelvic tracking pattern
- Gross angle of pelvic hemisphere alignment
Basic and Pro package
We do offer every module of our measuring hardware in two different packages: basic and pro.
The pro package will give you more hardware and fit-tools while the basic aims to be as accessible as possible.