Key learnings of the series:
- Balancing biomechanics and aerodynamics in TT-positions
- Using time-trial specific workflows in pre-fit and fit
- Understanding the concept of long-term aerodynamics
- Tuning positions from a biomechanical baseline to aerodynamic improvements
- Prepare for common “real-world” challenges in the lab
- Experienced Bike-Fitters
- ISCO Level 1 Fitters
- Sports scientists
- Cycling & triathlon coaches
On demand online course structure:
- 5 online course sessions à 60 minutes on demand
- Online test
- Course certificate after successfull test
- Course language: English
Requirements for the certification:
- Passing the online test successfully
Registration & Conditions:
- Registration form below
- Participation fee (on-demand course) : 299,- EUR net (payment in advance)
- Online test & certificate fee: 49,- EUR
- Payment methods: PayPal or bank transfer
- Just as on demand version available
booking conditions online series
Validity of registration
Merely filling in the registration form does not entitle to participate in the workshop.
Registration is only complete and valid upon full payment (on receipt of the fee on the bank account of Fa. SnM gebioMized GmbH).
SnM gebioMized GmbH reserves the right to adjust schedule according to needs.
Cancellation of items on the agenda due to unforeseeable events as well as reimbursement of registration fees due to connection issues or similar limitations are not the responsibility of SnM gebioMized GmbH.