ISCO Online Series – discipline-specific Bikefitting
Cycling is changing – more and more discipline-specific bike types are developing. This also affects the work area and catalogue of requirements for bike fitters.
Gravel bikes, various mountain bike types, technologically fully integrated triathlon machines or diverse e-bike variants are streaming onto the market and eventually end up in the bike fitting labs. But what distinguishes classic road bike fitting from the new generation of bikes? How do I assess the seating position and which parameters differ?
These are exactly the questions we would like to address in our new ISCO online course. We will revisit the basics of bike fitting and apply them to the different bike categories. The result will be a practice-oriented course that will appeal to both experienced bike fitters and those who are inexperienced in this area.
- Discipline-specific test protocol, parameter analysis and component selection for different types of bikes
- Ergonomics and control aspects in off-road disciplines (gravel and MTB)
- Triathlon aero position
- The most important road bike parameters
- Load distribution and biomechanics on e-bikes
- Bicycle retailer
- Bike mechanics
Registration & conditions:
- Please fill in the registration form completely.
- Participation fee: 375,00 EUR (net) incl. online test and certificate
- Course language: ENGLISH
- After completion of the course, an online test will be conducted.
- If you pass, a certificate of attendance will be issued.
- Weekly every Tuesday at 3 pm (CET)
- Duration: about 1 hour per course unit
- Dates: 8 November, 15 November, 22 November, 29 November, 6 December
- The participation fee must be paid before the course starts.
- Bank transfer and PayPal are possible.
Validity of the registration
The sole completion of the registration form does not constitute a claim to participation in the course.
The booking is only completed and valid with the payment (receipt on the account of SnM gebioMized GmbH) of the full amount.