In this online course series, we will demonstrate how IMU (Inertial measurement units) like the LEOMO Type-R can be applied the field of bike fitting and cycling optimization. You will learn how an IMU works and which information about cycling-specific movements you can exclusively obtain with this kind of measuring technology. We present various real world bike fitting cases to highlight the connection between IMU data and other measures like pressure mapping or video analysis. This online education series is created with an application-oriented approach. We will show the benefits of IMU in practical bike fitting issues.
- Technical IMU basics, application of the LEOMO Type-R System, analysis parameters for bikefitters
- Bike fitting measures & combination with pressure mapping
- Innovative Saddle selection based on IMU measures
- How to detect cycling-specific overuse injuries
- Triathlon-specific applications – Optimizing stability of an aero-position
- Bike fitting business opportunities
- Bike fitters
- Sports scientists
- Cycling & triathlon coaches
- Cycling retailers
Online course structure:
- 5 webinar session à 60 minutes + online test
- Dates 2020: April 1st, April 08th, April 15th, April 22nd, April 29th
- Time: 10:00 AM (Central European Time – CET)
- Limited access: We will increase the number of participants due to the corona virus.